For God so Loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, for whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting Life ~ John 3:16 ~

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have seen Sachin Bat..!!






I may have not seen Picasso paint, But I ve seen Sachin paint smiles on Billions of ppl...
I may have not seen Shakespeare's plays, but i ve seen The Master play...
I may have not seen Presley compose songs, but I ve seen Sachin on Song...
I may have not seen Michael Jackson dance, but I ve seen all bowlers dance to Sachin's tune...
I may have not seen Michael Schumacher drive, but I ve seen Sachin DRIVE, PULL, CUT, HOOK, PADDLE, REVERSE, SCOOP, FLICK, GLANCE etc...

I may have not seen any of these, but I ve seen Sachin Bat...

n Let me tell U, There is nothing more beautiful in this world. Nothing at all, than watch SACHIN TENDULKAR Bat...
As the new Decade Dawns on Tendulkar, Bowlers Day (the day wen Sachin Retires) seems to b far fetched... Congrats Sachin on yet another milestone.. Hearty wishes for many more... :):)






1 comment:

  1. I completely Agree.. Proud to say that I lived watched the glory unfold :)

    ReplyDelete