For God so Loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, for whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting Life ~ John 3:16 ~

Saturday, March 21, 2009

In Memoriam..!!

A hand that caressed me,
A man with all love for me,
No matter what time it may be,
He was always there for me.

Those days when I refused to go to School,
He would always keep his cool.
Convince me and comfort me,
And make me go to school very happy.

He would let me play all day,
Wishing all happiness to come my way.
'Well done my child', he would say,
Which would keep me happy n gay.

I could still feel the words he said,
Not to mention the stories he read.
Now he's gone, leavin his memories behind,
Leaving his life as an example for every God's child.

As I see the tear in my grandma's eyes,
Troubled and wondering where her future lies..
I really feel, humans desperately need a pair,
More so when they are in deep despair.

This post is dedicated to my Gradfather who has gone to be with God thru eternity.
Dear Grandpa,
Miss U so much!!, May UR soul RIP...

2 comments: